Rustic wood furniture for the garden
Rustic wood furniture, screens and tripods for the garden.
We build rustic wood furniture and other items such as screens, tripods and plant stands for the garden. Green and dried tree branches and wood are selected and assembled using traditional round tenon joints.
The seats are built from reclaimed Australian hardwood floor boards, as well as other selected woods. Sometimes we use old wood fence droppers salvaged from farm fences for the backrests complete with the old wire holes and texture from a 100 years of exposure to the elements. Remachined and finished, they provide a fitting complement to our rustic seating.
Custom designed, built using traditional techniques and hand tools such as spokeshaves and draw knives these are finished in natural oils and fit comfortably into any garden environment.
For more information, prices and details, just use our contact page to discuss this item with us.
Some key points about our rustic timber products
- The dimensions of our rustic items can vary slightly from that shown.
- It depends on the original width of the boards we are using at the time, and how we resaw them.
- Colours are indicative, each item will have unique surface textures and colours depending on its story.
- The branches we use are as we find them, each piece fitted to the design.
- If you have a certain colour preference, let us know and we will attempt to match the boards for you.