Rustic Wood Letter Boxes
Our rustic wood letterboxes are custom built in any size.
We source selected reclaimed timbers, re machine the edges and rejoin the narrow boards into wider panels using tongue and groove joints and waterproof glues. For the roof we re-roll old galvanised corrugated iron into flat sheets that still maintain their aged character and patina, before attaching with stainless steel fasteners.
Rear access doors are milled from the timber panels and the cutout door attached with weather resistant hinges and locks. A choice in front slot designs is offered, including – mail slot only, combination mail slot and newspaper cutout or stainless steel letter flaps.
For more information, prices and details, just use our contact page to discuss this item with us.
Some key points about our rustic timber products
- The dimensions of our rustic items can vary slightly from that shown.
- It depends on the original width of the boards we are using at the time, and how we resaw them.
- Colours are indicative, each item will have unique surface textures and colours depending on its story.
- Even the roof will vary, sometimes it will have pronounced ripples from rerolling, adding to the character.
- If you have a certain colour preference, let us know and we will attempt to match the boards for you.